T’s and C’s and Entry Cancellation Policy
Reference – Cape Point Challenge
Event date – 17th /18th December 2022
2022 ENTRY CANCELLATION REFUNDS
In the event that a participating paddler needs to cancel their entry, the CPC organising committee requires written confirmation on or before the following dates to firstname.lastname@example.org. As most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance, refunds are only possible well in advance.
- 50% refund – from 02 September to 01 October (applicable to all entries).
- 25% refund – from 02 October to 30 October (applicable to all entries).
- 0% – from 01 November (applicable to all entries).
- Substitutions will be levied at 25% of the entry fee as at date of notification of substitute entry.
- In line with other major sports events, no roll over entries or deferrals for future races will be considered.
In the event of inclement weather, economic, or any other external forces that are out of control of the race organisers, the organisers may decide to change the course to a safer alternative course or cancel the event entirely. Such a decision will only be made in the interest of participant safety. If the event is cancelled, no refunds will be possible.
CPC Organising committee 2022